Dr. Oetker Gelatine Leaves 1 sachet Dr. Oetker Vanilla Sugar 1 tbsp. Vanilla Sirup For the topping: Strawberries A few drops Stevia
- For the panna cotta, soak the gelatine leaves in little warm water until soft.
- Place the Cremefine, vanilla pod and seeds and vanilla sugar into a pan and bring to a simmer. Remove the vanilla pod and discard.Add the vanilla sirup.
- Squeeze the water out of the gelatine leaves, then add to the pan and take off the heat. Stir until the gelatine has dissolved.
- Divide the mixture among small ramekins and leave to cool. Place into the fridge for at least an hour, until set.
- Wash the strawberries and blend them in a food processor and add stevia to sweeten it.
- To serve, spoon over the sauce and garnish with a spring of mint (if you like to).
**** special thanks to CarlettoPhotography for the wonderful pictures !